Thursday, April 16, 2009

Stockholm, yeah yeah.

Even though I didn't pack anything for my trip to Stockholm I was late for my flight. When I arrived the gate was already closed. I tried to persuade some random clerks to let me board my flight anyways but it was useless (I guess they didn't recognise me). So I watched my plane take off from the cafeteria while drinking a frappucino. I had to phone my dad from my cell phone and of course he was furious. I didn't mind so much since he hadn't bought me a first class ticket anyways. I'm sure my brother got one. Maybe this will teach dad a lesson. I took a cab back to my home again and picked up some cranberry juice on the way.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, you didn't make it. You faker. What, did you suddenly realize that the real Alex wouldn't have had the time to go away? That he was at the Paley Center on Monday? That he's busy with filming TB? If you're going to impersonate someone you should do better research.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this blog fake?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not fake. I know Alex well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so funny!!! I like the comments better than the blog. Annonymous would you care to elborate on what you know so well about Alex that makes you believe this is him??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, hell, everyone knows Alex. Apparently. LOL!

    ReplyDelete