Friday, October 9, 2009

For the record

I know there's been a lot of talk lately about Kenneth choosing that guy from Star Trek to play Thor. But I want to set the record straight, Kenneth didn't pick him over me, I turned the part down!

Thor wasn't for me, Kenneth wants it to be some artsy-drama crap like his Shakespeare movies. I will not take part in the butchering of a classic Nordic saga! It's a bit sad that I won't get to act alongside Samuel L. Jackson and Natalie Portman though. I hear she's playing for the other team so it's no biggie...

(Good luck with Thor dad. I'm sure it will be a great career movie, just like that King Arthur movie.)

12 comments:

  1. When will the agony end?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I post that or did someone else? I can't seem to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, son. Yeah I told my agent that I needed to scale back. I said, "Can't you find me some parts like my son has? You know, where he only speaks about 6 lines per episode of True Blood?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I almost forgot: I talked to Gustaf this weekend. I asked him why he didn't go to see you at the Scream Awards. He said he was busy and when I said, "Doing what?", he replied, "Playing Hamlet, bitch."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, man, it's good to see you're not getting overworked. I know what with the awards shows and movie shoots things can get a little crazy. So, listen, I ran into Johan the other day and, uh, he's not that good, ya know? Yeah, it seems he's still waiting for you to come back and finish his movie. I guess, uh, I guess some creditors have a lien on his house or something. That's not cool, man. Not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretending to be family? that's one step too far buddy! Quit commenting on your own blog people can tell you're desperate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yo Turnip-head give up the jig it screams inadequacy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just so we're square Turnip-head is the phony tool doing this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. please,go on, you're really funny!:D
    lol for days at " Playing hamlet, bitch!"


    LMAO and O__o at brainless sexless humorless buthurt stans defending askars good name . boo you're dumb!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Come on, Alex. We're waiting for you. That blog is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why no more updates? I guess you are too busy to keep us updated on your life in Hollywood. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you filming the next season of True Blood now?

    Update! Update! Update!

    Hope for one soon.

    ReplyDelete