Friday, October 2, 2009

New Beginnings

Things are going quite well for the moment but one thing still bothers me; all the comments on this blog about me not being man enough. Well let me tell you, back in Stockholm everybody knows that Alex is not the kind of person you mess around with. Anyway, apparently my fans in the states are not aware of this so I have decided to show everybody once and for all what I'm all about. I will therefore fight in the UFC. I have been a black belt in Tae Kwon Do for many years now and my sparring partner and lifelong friend, Eric Roberts, also badass, has agreed to help me out on my way to the octagon.

10 comments:

  1. Hey Alex, I couldn't catch you on your cell so I thought I'd leave a message on your blog. Bad news I'm afraid, I just heard from the UFC and apparently they won't let you compete in the woman's division. Maybe next time brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Alex say it isn't true. What about your status as Sweden's next fashion icon. Now you won't be able to roll up your jeans without showing your bruised legs. This ruins everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UFC! good for you... BTW I want my Vonnegut books back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Alex! UFC are you sure? Please be careful I wouldn't want anything to happen to your disco stick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. UFC? Is that the same as KFC?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are doing this because you feel passionate about the sport. You really don't have anything to prove to anyone. A thing like Ultimate Fighting must be something you do for yourself, because you have a passion for fighting deep in your heart, not because petty, jealous, small minded people put you down to feel better about themselves. These so-called "fans" should remember this, A real man stands on his own, not the backs of others.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah don't listen to what anyone else says, listen to your heart! These people are all ignorant fools. You are and continue to be the best. Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This site is starting to become tiresome. I'm no longer entertained.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My foray into Fandom is over. This blows.

    ReplyDelete