Wednesday, November 10, 2010

That's me in the corner

I guess you guys haven’t heard from me in quite a while now. Sorry about that. I’ve been feeling kinda low, trying to sort things out, collect my thoughts and so forth. I’ve been trying to stay out of the spotlight for a while, avoiding the paparazzi, taking detours, taking lessons.

I’ve been working on some ideas I had after talking to my brother Gustaf last week. I won’t say more, but it includes me (I know you like that) my brother (he's cool), my Ipad, some kind of “cyberspace cowboy” and a lot of time and money. Gustaf seems to be kind of busy but I’ll try to convince him to take a break and help me with this. Money won’t be a problem, I’m a millionaire. I think Steve Jobs, my fans and my father will be quite impressed with the results.

5 comments:

  1. Cyberspace cowboy? Wha..? That's not what I agreed to.

    Look, we talked about this. No "cyberspace cowboy", no "intergalatic rodeo", no "orbiting Hotel California", no "space monkey game show" and definitely no "flying burrito screwball comedy". Definitely not that.

    Capice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyberspace cowboy? That was MY IDEA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? Someone really thinks you are Alexander Skarsgård? http://skarsgardnews.com/?page_id=2674

    ReplyDelete