Monday, March 23, 2009

Ditching Tae Kwon Do

I tried to get my act together and went down to the gym again yesterday. Eric wasn't there. Once there I changed my mind and decided to skip practice and tried to sneak out before anyone noticed but Sean spotted me and caught up with me on the parking lot before I could into my car.
-What've you been up to, Alex? You haven't returned my calls.
-Well, you know, been busy with stuff.
Sean studied my outfit and greasy hair.
-What's up with the track suit, man?
-Uhh, I've been working real hard lately. Haven't had time to change clothes.
I jumped into the car.
-I gotta split, man.
On my way back I stopped at the huge liquor store in Pasadena. Bought some oranges and cranberry juice, never been a huge fan of alcohol anyway. Noticed that my manager had called but didn't feel like calling back. Picked up some pizza at the Dominos on the other side of the highway and drove back home again.

7 comments:

  1. you need to get out of this funk you are in. Its not good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is called "Alex: A Swedish story of Success". If you go on like this, you'll have to find a new title. The combo tracksuit-greasy hair-pizza sounds particularly depressing. Don't make a sad story of your life or you might find it coming true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is not Alex... it is a hoax.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are right!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, my name is Heather and I was wondering if you are gay? I and my friend Michelle have seen some pic's that have leaded us to believe that you might be. Please help us out with this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, curious about two things why heather would think you are gay that is as funny as your blogs and why the hell are you eating pizza if you are carb conscious?

    ReplyDelete