Saturday, March 7, 2009

Party at Laguna Beach

Me and Sean (Scott) went to the Party at Robert Englunds mansion in Laguna Beach the other night. It was crazy. We were supposed to meet Eric there but he never answered his cell phone so we went there on our own instead. Anyway, the party was filled with different celebrities, actors, producers, music artists and so on. Robert Englund himself was running around dressed as Freddy Krueger with a slasher glove and all. Sean became a little upset since Robert wouldn't stop calling him Stiffler all the time. He even introduced him to other people as Stiffler and kept asking him where his mom was. Me he called Eric Northman but I didn't care, I was glad that he recognised me from the show. After hanging around for a while I lost Sean somewhere so I hung out by myself in the bar. Suddenly David Duchovny is standing beside me so I lend over and tell him I loved the x-files. He's like; thank you, man, then he points at two really nice looking girls and says "That's Mindy and Jessica, we gonna head upstairs and do some bmx, do you want to join us?". I'm thinking, bmx, that's kind of a weird thing to do upstairs at Robert Englunds mansion so I tell David thanks, but no thanks, I used to do a lot of bmxing when I was younger but usually outside. He looks at me like I'm from another planet or something and goes "suit yourself" and then walks off with the girls. I spot the Asian dude who also played a model in Zoolander who's talking to Lucy Lawless. I'm wondering if he's the guy that Ben Stiller said was hilarious, because he dosen't look that funny to me. I'm considering to say hi but Sean suddenly appears before I have a chance to. We have to go man, I feel sick, he says. What's up, I ask him and he's like; oh, David Duchovny gave me this weird stuff to drink upstairs, you have to take me home, man, I don't feel so good. So we get into the car and I drive him home. He's saying all this crazy stuff in the car like David Duchovny being satan or a demon or something. I was kind of bummed out that we had to leave so early but after all it turned out be another great night.

6 comments:

  1. Interesting bunch at the party. Was the Asian dude the same that played the Prime Minister of Malaysia in Zoolander? Because if it was, he sure looked funny, Alex dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think he mean alex model friend brint (aka alexandre manning) in zoolander. The asian guy that died in the freak gasoline fight accident

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Alex, we all know by now that you're a party animal. And what about True Blood? Aren't you supposed to be filming? Has Suck-ay bought any new shorts? Have the good citizens of Bon Temps executed Jason for whatever he may be doing in the future? Is Big-Bore-Bill as morose as ever? Come on, tell us. Nobody is that interested in David Duchovny anyway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy Lawless was there? Really??!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete