Tuesday, March 17, 2009

No fun

Sorry for not updating lately. I been feeling a little bit down and after watching "Watchmen" it didn't make things better. Malin was terrific but the rest of the movie sucked. All of the super heroes acted like jerks and they didn't seem to possess any actual super powers. The plot was confusing and that blue guy didn't make any sense at all. I should could been great as Ozymandias though, that guy taht played him was way to skinny. Maybe if I'd been in the movie instead of Malin I could've talked some sense into the director, like why can't I have some cool powers like being invisible or something? Or having huge claws coming out of my fists, that would've been awesome. My favourite comic turned into a movie must be Judge Dread starring Sylvester Stallone. I have never read the actual comic but the movie was cool. My favourite comic is called Hagbard. It's a story about a Viking king with a big beard. It used to make me laugh. Back when I was a happy guy.

3 comments:

  1. Cheer up Alex. If rumors are true, you are probably first choice to play Thor in the new movie Thor. I am sure they will find some special powers for you. That should make you very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But please don't let them make you wear the helmet with horns. It's hard to keep your dignity intact wearing that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tightywhity underwear would be ok though :)

    ReplyDelete