Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hammarby and I

Last Friday night was out of control. My favorite soccer team Hammarby was in town. Rami Shaaban, the goalkeeper, and I shared a cab to Foxtail on Santa Monica Blvd and met with some of the other players there. A girl outside the club asked for my autograph so I signed her t-shirt, but then she asked at which position I played. I didn't have the time to ask what she meant since Rami knew the guy in the door, and most players had already entered. I didn't want to stand in line like the rest of the douches outside and hurried to get inside.
What a night, we went all-in so to speak. One of players, no names, vomited in the ladies toilet, another started screaming that Hammarby would win Allsvenskan (the Swedish soccer league) 2009-2010, promised to purchase beer to everyone, instead he turned around and run away. I hope he went back to his hotel. Great night, I love Hammarby and I hope they win.

2 comments:

  1. Is it true that most people who support Hammarby are alcoholics or heroin junkies and have HIV and/or Hepatite C?

    If so, does it mean that Alexander SkarsgÄrd have HIV or Hepatite C?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol sounds like a crazy night :)
    i moved to sweden in november and my girlfriend family are bajen fans so her dad has bought me a shirt and tickets to the first home game next week. should be great.

    i've seen videos and the atmosphere in the soderstadion looks incredible. 16,000 making more noise than the 74,000 who were at old trafford when i saw united-chelsea a few years back!

    ReplyDelete