Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New script

I read this terrific script a while ago, can't tell you much about it, except that it is a medieval film. I just love medieval movies. In Sweden they filmed the most expensive Swedish movie ever a few years ago, it's called "Arn". Half my family is in it. I actually went to a meeting with the director, but it seemed like we couldn't agree on anything. He asked me what my favorite medieval movie was and I answered "Conan the Barbarian". He looked kind of bummed out by my answer so I asked him which movie he thought was the best medieval movie of all times; "Name of the Rose" he said. I told him that the Name of the Rose is a bit gay in my opinion. Anyways, if I'd gotten a part (as Arn of course) I probably wouldn't have ended up here so I guess it was for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment