Wednesday, February 18, 2009

On stage

As you all know I've been doing a lot of TV lately. Sure, it's great but I feel that the long production time takes away from my true love; theater. So I've decided to turn The Dog Trick into a one man play and see if I can find a stage to preform it on a few times a week. I would even be willing to come into people homes and preform. If you know of a small venue let me know!

(Christian and Christopher I hope it's OK that I'm adapting The Dog Trick for the stage. If I make money on it I will make sure you get a share!)

5 comments:

  1. *Raises hand* I have a home not far from DFW airport available for a "private" screening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh!!!!!!11!!

    Finally i like Dog tricket (Hund trick on swedish) so very much..... Because in the film the boy has not girl freind so he buy the dog (small very qute dog) and the girl thinking also the Dog is very very qute little.... so he make Dog Trick (hund tricket!!) then he and she be together!!!

    where can one see this again??!!!111!!???

    from jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this Alexander SkarsgÄrds real blogg?

    ReplyDelete